I'm a CG Artist with over thirteen years experience. I'm a generalist, but tend to focus on lighting, shading, and environment creation. My skill set includes Lighting, Shading, Texturing, UVing, Rendering/Optimization, Compositing, Modelling and Layout. I have an eye for composition and color. I also function on-set as a VFX supervisor. With expertise in capturing everything needed on set for a successful production. 3D Tracking (PFtrack), HDRI capture and processing, lens distortion grids, and green screen shoots. When I'm not glued to my monitor I enjoy photography, cars, and sleeping.
- Maya, XSI, 3dsmax
- Photoshop, Mari
- Vray, Arnold
- Nuke, Fusion
347 688 9732
Awards and Speaking
- ADC Young Guns 11
- Big Chip Awards Best Animation for ‘Nord Anglia’ 2010
- 2009 CG Architect Awards for Best Editing on ‘The Walbrook’, and Most Original Film Treatment for Network London
- Spoke at the Apple Store in Santa Monica, LA and the Apple Store in Soho NY in 2014, presenting my work & techniques
- Spoke at EUE 2009 in Holland, a 3dsmax usergroup, presenting techniques and processes to industry professionalsin the field of 3D animation.
- Spoke for the Society of Architectural Illustrators in October 2008, providing an insight into our workflow and techniques.